Custom design error after update

Hello,
after update from version 2.6.2 to 2.6.5 I have on the bill in the lower right corner a invoice ninja logo. Where does it come from? I’m on self hosting.
Error
Thank you very much

In our latest release we’ve added our logo to the invoice PDF for non-white labeled installations.

From the screenshot it’s clear the logo isn’t being laid out correctly. If you’re using a custom invoice design could you select ‘Code’ on the customize design page and send us the content under the ‘Footer’ tab.

I have sent the code to contact @ invoiceninja.com

Hi,
Im facing this issue too, I am the white label installation (as it shown on bottom of my system), I did the auto instalation from Softaculous, I think it is white installation and shouldnt have the logo on bottom of invoice, right? If yes, may I know how can I remove it?

The code on the footer is as below:

object {2} columns [1] 0 {3} text : $invoiceFooter alignment : left margin [4] 0 : 0 1 : 0 2 : 0 3 : 12 margin [4] 0 : 40 1 : -20 2 : 40 3 : 40

Thank you. :slight_smile:

I jz clicked on the White Label link on my system, is it now we have to pay $20/year to support the project and remove the logo? Thank you.

Correct, with our latest version we require white labeling the app to remove the logo.

Hi Hillel, thank you for your reply, I have already made the payment to white labeled my system. Btw, I would like to know, is it mean on expired date, no matter I have update my system or not, I still have to pay for it?

Thanks for purchasing a white label license!

It’s valid for one year, you don’t need to continue paying if you stop using it.

You are welcome.

What I mean is: if i have using it but didnt update the latest version after 1 year, is it will return to non-white label version and the logo will amend on the invoice too?

Anyway, I wish that it will have auto update on next release version, due to sometimes it will show error while update. ^^

Correct, next year you’d need to renew the license to prevent our branding from being shown.

We’re currently working on the auto-update feature, this is the library we’ll be using:

https://github.com/codedge/laravel-selfupdater

It is great to hear it, hopefully can get this feature very soon, so I will not facing any issue while self update. :slight_smile:

Thank you!