Thanks, I don’t know if you’re still working on V4 but I ran into a limitation when I went to create an invoice out of the new expense:
- The recurring expense is in $USD, but my main currency and my client’s currency is $CAD.
- When a new expense is generated from the recurring expense, the Currency Conversion option does not work - it’s clickable but not editable (it remains in USD). I’d like to change it to $CAD with today’s conversion rate.
- The invoice then lists the amount as $CAD by default but it actually tries to process it as $USD, so it fails to send because of a conflict with the client’s currency.
Long story short, currency conversion does not work on an expense created from a recurring expense.
Let me know if that’s something you’d fix or if it’s full steam ahead with V5. I could just approximate the original recurring expense in $CAD to begin with.