Composer detected issues in your platform: Your Composer dependencies require a PHP version ">= 8.1.0" after Update

Hi there!

As the title sayed, i updated IN selfhosted today and directly after the update i got this message:

Composer detected issues in your platform: Your Composer dependencies require a PHP version “>= 8.1.0”.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Hi,

Which version of PHP are you using? The latest version of the app requires PHP 8.1.

Hi there!

I am using PHP 8.1. It was working before the update also.

Thanks!

I set it again to PHP 8.1 and now it’s working again. It seems like the update kicked out the htaccess entry which defines the PHP version.

Thanks for your quick respone, very much appreciated!

1 Like

Hi,

i have the same problem after i upgrade to V1.6. I got PHP 8.2.1 on my raspbian.

Composer detected issues in your platform: Your Composer dependencies require a PHP version “>= 8.1.0”.

“I set it again to PHP 8.1 and now it’s working again.”

Can you describe please what did you do to fix it?

Thank you.

Simon

Hi Simon,

are you able to down grade to 8.1 to see if that resolves the issue.

Hi.

Thank you for reply.

So, i did some testing. I was unable to solve the issue with downgrade to PHP8.1 on this RPI So what i did is:

1.) I uninstalled all PHP version (7.3, 8.2, 8.1) Then i installed PHP 7.4 and copied my backup-ed IP V1.5.11 files back on the same location as before. Restult:

Raspbian 9, PHP7.4 and IP V1.5.11 Works OK … So i’m glad i got it back.

2.) I got a seccond RPI. Fresh installed Raspbian 11 and PHP8.1 and IP v1.6.0. Result:

Raspbian 11, PHP8.1 and IP V1.6.0 - Not working. I get an web page “500 error”. I tested my PHP and it works with the testing index.php.

Raspbian 11 PHP8.2 and IP V1.6.0- Not working. I get an web page “500 error”

So i stuck-ed with the IP V1.6.0. I used the same “tutorial” as for the IP V1.5.11 installation.

Tnx,

Simon

EDIT:

Sorry guys i was in the wrong forum. On Invoiceplane forum i found the solution:

“open ipconfig.php and remove the top line” i removed the:

" <?php exit('No direct script access allowed'); ?>"

And now the startup page with setup screen works.

Tnx,

Simon

1 Like

@hillel would it be possible to remove the htaccess file from the update package?

@david can you please advise?

@hillel

We could prevent copying the .htaccess over during the update phase. i’ll look into it.

Thanks @david.
According to the release notes of v5.5.56-C105 you removed the .htaccess file from update script. But in my case, it still overwrote my .htaccess file…

@lucaw,

I can recreate, i’ve just tested another fix and willl merge this into the next release.

1 Like