Can't install v5 on shared hosting account

After I complete the setup (successfully - passing the tests) it just goes back the the /setup page. If I go to the home url I get 500 | Server error

In the laravel.log file I have: production.INFO: account table not found, I don’t have any errors in my server logs.

The details in my .env file look correct. I’ve tried the php artisan optimize command.

My server info is:
|Apache Version|2.4.46|
|PHP Version|7.3.23|
|MySQL Version|10.3.27-MariaDB-log-cll-lve|

My url is on a subdomain.

Thanks!

Hey there, in case your shared hosting uses cPanel, please check Errors section. There may be some useful info.

Also, please let us know which guide you followed to install Invoice Ninja.

Hi Ben,

Thanks for getting back to me.

There are no related errors in cPanel unfortunately.

To install Invoice Ninja I uploaded the files and created a mysql database then went to /setup.

Thanks

Edit: I thought I’d add server settings in case I’m missing something there
disable_functions: system,system_exec,shell,shell_exec,symlink,exec,passthru,escapeshellcmd,proc_close,proc_open,ini_alter,dl,show_source,proc_get_status,proc_nice,proc_terminate,highlight_file,define_syslog_variables,posix_uname,posix_getpwuid,apache_child_terminate,posix_kill,posix_mkfifo,posix_setpgid,posix_setsid,posix_setuid,ini_restore,inject_code,define_syslog_variables,apache_setenv,eval,phpAds_XmlRpc,phpAds_remoteInfo,phpAds_xmlrpcEncode,phpAds_xmlrpcDecode,xmlrpc_entity_decode

I suggest trying with app debug mode then, more here: Free Open-Source Invoicing, Expenses & Time-Tracking | Invoice Ninja