Can't find variables

Hi everyone,
First of all, please, excuse me if this question is stupid. I’m really new at invoiceninja and I just know a little about all this :slight_smile:

Now, my problem is I’m trying to customize my invoices, but I’m not able to find several variables, like $invoiceLineItemColumns or $invoiceLineItems. they are used through the code and I need to modify them (and some others), but I have not been able to find them defined anywhere. Any help please?

Regards,
Gabriel Crespo

The source code is here: https://github.com/invoiceninja/invoiceninja/blob/master/resources/assets/js/pdf.pdfmake.js

What changes are you trying to make? In our next version we’re enabling setting the fields (as on /settings/invoice_design#invoice_fields) for the invoice items.

Hi Hillel,
I’m trying to remove some columns. My company does not sell products, but services, and I don’t need the “unit cost” and the “Concept” column.

That feature you talk about sounds interesting. When will that new version be released?

Regards,
Gabriel Crespo

The next self host version should be in around 2 to 4 weeks.

So, meanwhile, is there any way to access the individual elements of “$invoiceLineItems”? Something like $invoiceLineItems.description perhaps?

Regards,
Gabriel Crespo

You’d need to modify the source code

A few points which may help:

• For most designs if the ‘Item’ field is left blank the column is removed from the invoice
  • You can relabel the column headers on /settings/invoice_design#invoice_labels
  • You can remove the quantity column on /settings/invoice_design#invoice_options

Aaaaah. That might do the trick! Thank you!

Regards,
Gabriel Crespo