Cannot create a new invoice - Whoops, looks like something went wrong.

Self-hosted - CENTOS7 - PHP Version 7.3.16 - Inv Ninja ver: v4.5.18

Clean/fresh install - every seems to work except I cannot create any invoices at all - I get a “Whoops, looks like something went wrong.” Message/page and that’s it.

Error log:
[2020-05-20 18:18:12] production.ERROR: ErrorException [0] : /shares/Web/invoice.batcave.host/html/ninja/vendor/ezyang/htmlpurifier/library/HTMLPurifier/AttrDef/URI.php [Line 25] => Class 'HTMLPurifier_URIParser' not found (View: /shares/Web/invoice.batcave.host/html/ninja/resources/views/invoices/email.blade.php) (View: /shares/Web/invoice.batcave.host/html/ninja/resources/views/invoices/email.blade.php) {"context":"PHP","user_id":1,"account_id":1,"user_name":"Sascha K","method":"GET","user_agent":"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/81.0.4044.138 Safari/537.36","locale":"en","ip":"72.142.29.70","count":21,"is_console":"no","is_api":"no","db_server":"mysql","url":"invoices/create"} []

Are you using the selfhost zip or did you checkout the code from GitHub?

WGET the ZIP

I followed this guide: https://www.rosehosting.com/blog/how-to-install-invoice-ninja-on-centos-7/

This is resolved (and now have a new one) - I did a complete wipe and re-installed carefully again.

Unfortunately most of the site seems to be broken when going through reverse proxy for some reason… will open another thread