Blank index page

Hi, I don’t know why I can’t access my page with the link, it shows me a blank page which makes me can’t login but everything is fine on app.

P.s. This issue was happened after I customise the Quote and Invoice Template

Any idea to solve this problem? I don’t want to reinstall the system, thanks.

Hi,

Do you mean the client portal is blank?

Are there any errors in the browser console?

No, my admin panel is blank, the client panel is normally working

Are there any errors in the browser console?

No error occurs, it just shows me a blank page

Are you familiar with the browser console?

DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for chrome-extension://eppiocemhmnlbhjplcgkofciiegomcon/ad-blocker/panelos-content.js.map: System error: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT

DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for chrome-extension://eppiocemhmnlbhjplcgkofciiegomcon/content/safecheck-notification/serialization.js.map: System error: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT

DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for chrome-extension://eppiocemhmnlbhjplcgkofciiegomcon/content/serialization.js.map: System error: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT

DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for chrome-extension://eppiocemhmnlbhjplcgkofciiegomcon/content/app-notification/serialization.js.map: System error: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT

It only shows me this

Can you check what set_react_as_default_ap is set to in the account table?

If you’ve enabled the React web app you can change back to the Flutter web app using this SQL query:

UPDATE accounts SET set_react_as_default_ap = 0;

I tried to update that via query but the page is still blank and no error occurs

Do you see any errors in the logs in storage/logs?

Can you use the view source option and share the first few lines of the file?

[2022-11-24 04:15:13] production.ERROR: Call to undefined function Symfony\Component\Console\proc_close() {“exception”:"[object] (Error(code: 0): Call to undefined function Symfony\Component\Console\proc_close() at /home/innoplfn/domains/invoice.innoplanet.hk/public_html/vendor/symfony/console/Terminal.php:164)
[stacktrace]
#0 /home/innoplfn/domains/invoice.innoplanet.hk/public_html/vendor/symfony/console/Terminal.php(142): Symfony\Component\Console\Terminal::readFromProcess()
#1 /home/innoplfn/domains/invoice.innoplanet.hk/public_html/vendor/symfony/console/Terminal.php(108): Symfony\Component\Console\Terminal::getSttyColumns()
#2 /home/innoplfn/domains/invoice.innoplanet.hk/public_html/vendor/symfony/console/Terminal.php(91): Symfony\Component\Console\Terminal::initDimensionsUsingStty()
#3 /home/innoplfn/domains/invoice.innoplanet.hk/public_html/vendor/symfony/console/Terminal.php(48): Symfony\Component\Console\Terminal::initDimensions()
#4 /home/innoplfn/domains/invoice.innoplanet.hk/public_html/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(140): Symfony\Component\Console\Terminal->getHeight()
#5 /home/innoplfn/domains/invoice.innoplanet.hk/public_html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Console/Application.php(102): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run()
#6 /home/innoplfn/domains/invoice.innoplanet.hk/public_html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Console/Application.php(194): Illuminate\Console\Application->run()
#7 /home/innoplfn/domains/invoice.innoplanet.hk/public_html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Console/Kernel.php(336): Illuminate\Console\Application->call()
#8 /home/innoplfn/domains/invoice.innoplanet.hk/public_html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Support/Facades/Facade.php(338): Illuminate\Foundation\Console\Kernel->call()
#9 /home/innoplfn/domains/invoice.innoplanet.hk/public_html/app/Http/Controllers/SetupController.php(309): Illuminate\Support\Facades\Facade::__callStatic()
#10 /home/innoplfn/domains/invoice.innoplanet.hk/public_html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/Controller.php(54): App\Http\Controllers\SetupController->update()

Do you mean this?

Are new errors generated when you refresh the web page?

Can you use the view source option and share the first few lines of the file?

There are no new errors generated and I am not sure do you mean this:

Invoice Ninja
<html data-report-errors="0" data-rc="" data-user-agent="Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/108.0.0.0 Safari/537.36" data-login="false">
<head>
    <!-- Source: https://github.com/invoiceninja/invoiceninja -->
    <!-- Version: 5.5.41 -->
  <meta charset="UTF-8">
  <title>Invoice Ninja</title>
  <meta name="google-signin-client_id" content="">

<script type="text/javascript" nonce="0078c20bb4f84a439c51d1fd2c6" src="//local.adguard.org?ts=1672152790160&amp;type=content-script&amp;dmn=invoice.innoplanet.hk&amp;pth=%2Fpublic%2Findex.php&amp;app=com.brave.Browser&amp;css=3&amp;js=1&amp;rel=1&amp;rji=1&amp;sbe=1"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" nonce="0078c20bb4f84a439c51d1fd2c6" src="//local.adguard.org?ts=1672152790160&amp;name=AdGuard%20Extra&amp;type=user-script"></script><link rel="modulepreload" href="/react/is-buffer.f91fab60.js">

Thanks! Have you tried with more than one browser?

Yes, I tried Brave and Safari

You could try switching to the React app to see if it helps:

UPDATE accounts SET set_react_as_default_ap = 1;

seems not working, it keep showing me a blank page

@david do you have any ideas?

I’m curious why only the web version doesn’t work