Auto convert quote - Auto email the invoice after approved?

Hi.

How does prepayments in Invoice ninja work? What happens when I create the Invoice and client does not pay? I can not delete the invoice and use same number for next invoice. Therefore I have problems with my accountant as Invoice numbers are not successive and are missing because of that. And the only option to receive the payment is to create an Invoice.

Any ideas?

Also. I thought client will receive an email with an Invoice as he would approve the quote, so he can proceed to payment right away, but it doesn’t work that way.

Maybe I’m missing something.

Thank you

Some users create negative invoices to cancel existing invoices.

You can control whether a client sees the invoice after approving the quote on /settings/invoice_settings

Hi Hillel.

You can control whether a client sees the invoice after approving the quote on /settings/invoice_settings

I’m sorry, but can not find this setting.

Br,
Dali

The settings is called ‘Auto convert quote’

Yes, I didn’t have Gateways configured for 2nd company, therefore Pay Now button was not showing :slight_smile:

Nevertheless, I think Auto email the invoice after approved would be very nice feature. You know how some clients can be. Some might overlook Pay now button after confirming the quote or close the browser in case they will like to pay later. Additional email, so they can return and pay anytime, can never hurt I guess :slight_smile:

Thank you
Br,
Dali

Thanks for the feedback!