Another Setup Loop

Hi, I’ve gone through the self-hosted setup guide and completed the setup wizard, but I keep getting a 302 redirect to /setup loop.

Here’s what I have tried so far:

• php artisan optimize
  • .env has debug=true
  • ?clear_cache=true
  • /storage/logs/laravel.log is empty
  • apache error log empty
  • nginx error log empty
  • database connection works
  • database has 58 tables generated
  • hosting environment is configured to use /public/ folder to serve up the app

some of the .env settings:

APP_NAME="Invoice Ninja"
APP_ENV=production
APP_KEY=XXXXXXX
APP_DEBUG=true

APP_URL=https://XXXXXX

DB_CONNECTION=db-ninja-01
MULTI_DB_ENABLED=false

DB_HOST1=localhost
DB_DATABASE1=ninja
DB_USERNAME1=ninja
DB_PASSWORD1="XXXXXXXXX"
DB_PORT1=3306

Not sure what else to try or look for! Any help appreciated…
Thanks

Hi,

Are there any errors in the web server error logs?

No, both the nginx and apache error logs for this application are empty. For additional reference, the server and application are on Ubuntu 18 and being managed by Runcloud’s control panel.

open_basedir settings:

/home/siteservice/webapps/ninja:/var/lib/php/session:/tmp

disabled functions (i made sure that required functions were not in this list):

getmyuid,passthru,leak,listen,diskfreespace,tmpfile,link,ignore_user_abort,shell_exec,dl,set_time_limit,system,highlight_file,source,show_source,virtual,posix_ctermid,posix_getcwd,posix_getegid,posix_geteuid,posix_getgid,posix_getgrgid,posix_getgrnam,posix_getgroups,posix_getlogin,posix_getpgid,posix_getpgrp,posix_getpid,posix,_getppid,posix_getpwuid,posix_getrlimit,posix_getsid,posix_getuid,posix_isatty,posix_kill,posix_mkfifo,posix_setegid,posix_seteuid,posix_setgid,posix_setpgid,posix_setsid,posix_setuid,posix_times,posix_ttyname,posix_uname,proc_close,proc_nice,proc_terminate,escapeshellcmd,ini_alter,popen,pcntl_exec,socket_accept,socket_bind,socket_clear_error,socket_close,socket_connect,symlink,posix_geteuid,ini_alter,socket_listen,socket_create_listen,socket_read,socket_create_pair,stream_socket_server

@david, do you have any ideas?

@torch2k

Are there any errors in the log file located in storage/logs/laravel.log

hi @david that file is empty.

However, I just tried again (after a few hours), and the installation actually completed this time(?!)

To my knowledge, nothing has changed other than the passing of time.