Accounting frustration

Im brand new, Been thru 3 dozen worthless accounting softwares that dont tell me squat till I waste 15 days of free trial. Now Im trying this one. Getting as friken fancy about all this as an ant with no brain can. Entered my fake data, my customer fake data, my customer project fake data, my tasks fake data, my expenses fake data. Then push generate invoice. Its kinda sorta a mess. So I go into settings. Invoices. And all kinds of setting for invoices. I cant get setting to save. I do it really slow. I turn on page numbers. Whoop de do. Upper right corner is says save and back. I hit save. Then I hit anything else. I get popup that says “please save or cancel your changes”. I cant get this sack of crap to save squat. Why does this software have to be to impossible to run? Save. What the hell can I possibly be doing wrong???

I know, I never went to accounting school. And I will go find a regular job before I hire accountants to bleed me dry.

This is the free web site that I gave my email info to just yesterday. So its whatever version is on when their web page pops up. It did save all my fake customer info. It just wont let me do anything to make the invoice readable. Stuff needs show, other stuff needs hid, stuff of 2 columns is jambed into one coulumn, etc etc. The whole invoice needs to be arranged to make sense. And I didnt even find where you can pick different invoice styles. I just got started and cant even turn on page numbers. It wont save that or anything else in invoice I try to fix.

Anybody know why my save button at top right don’t work? I see no other save button on the entire page.

Hi,

If you’re using a free account you would need to start the free trial or upgrade to a paid plan to save the advanced settings.

there is 3 price plans. free, and 2 paid plans. Why do I need a 15 day trial? doesn’t the free plan make invoices that are legible with page numbers and little stuff like that? My invoice is a total mess right now and clearly needs a bunch of configuring. Then it needs saved. There is no point to this embarasing software with invoices like they are making.

There is nothing more intuitive than SAVE. If that don’t work, then Im moving on.

Understood. If you decide to use the app and have any questions I’m happy to help.